why? - منتديات ليب مون - موقع لبناني صور وأخبار لبنان
اختر لونك المفضل

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: is there any good in this world?
no 1 33.33%
yes 2 66.67%
mabe 0 0%
i dont know 0 0%
المصوتون: 3. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
قـمر جـديد
تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
المشاركات: 13
Question why?

,why even when we do nothing wrong the bad things happen to us why even than, our biggest fear become alive. why i cant breah easy any more, i know that this world isnt heaven but why it has to be so cruel ?what shude i do when all my hopes for a good day die , why i cant share the things i feel with my best friend ?why am i so shame even if i did nothing wrong?,mabe i am crasy but i never wished to dessapear more than now, i am 17 and i hate this world so what will i do when i become 50 .if there is no happiness in this world why shude we live,?how can i continue living in a world where i do not belong ?

آخر مواضيعي

0 a simple question with no aswer
0 why?

nour issa غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
قـمر جـديد

الصورة الرمزية lebaneseheart
تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
الدولة: Tunis,Tunisia
المشاركات: 31
افتراضي

Hi Nour,
i don't know exactly what you are going through to make feel that sad and that depressed but life is beautiful and worthliving.Even if sometimes all doors seem closed in front of us but we have to move on and never let any obstacle stop us or make us afraid of doing what we want or dream to do. you know there is a proverb which says if "chance doesn't knock you door, build one". You are just 17 yrs old my friend that's the best moment in your life and when you grow up when'll always remember that period of your life when you're young and full of energy, hopes and dreams.Don't think that what know that life can be harsh and i've been through hell to become the person that' i am today just because i couldn't surrender easily , i'll share with you my motto "CARPE DIEM" that's a latin quote which means "seize the day" , please Nour enjoy your life, do the things you want to do and then you'll realise the many blessings that you have in your life that you aren't able to see.
I hope i brought you some relief and wish all the happiness , luck , joy and love in this new year, let it be a new start because you deserve a better world take good care
آخر مواضيعي

0 el huwara lebanese folk song
0 Mosalsal "al yanabi3"

lebaneseheart غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك